How To Maintain Health During The PCOS/Weight Gain
Dr Shetty recommends the following ways that can help you lose weight:
– Eat a diet rich in fibre.
– Try to choose whole grains, fruits, vegetables, seeds, legumes, beans, and pulses.
– Do not eat oily, processed, or canned foods such as pizza, pasta, Chinese, cake, biscuits, desserts, namkeens, samosas, chips, or drink sodas, colas, and juices.
– Eat smaller meals and avoid going overboard.
Try to avoid smoking and alcohol.
– Exercise on a daily basis. Try to do activities such as walking, cycling, jogging, aerobics, yoga, or gymming.
Monitor your blood pressure and cholesterol levels on a regular basis.