Jeff Bezos Reveals How Startups Can Scale And Sustain In The Long Run
1. Choosing to work hard is the key to being successful
2. Don't be afraid to dream big — and shoot for the moon!
3. Think bigger than yourself to understand the needs around you
4. Find success within the fires of adversity
5. Don't let your circumstances define who you are or what you can achieve
A 115-Year-Old Startup? The Leaders of This Family Business Are Honoring the Past and Building for the Future.
Turn Your Managers Into Your Biggest Asset for Winning the Great Resignation
'It Was Like a Drug': How Dave's Hot Chicken Grew a Cult Following in an East Hollywood Parking Lot